Cranberry Shrimp Dippers
Cranberries and shrimp may sound like strange bedfellows, but this dipping sauce shows its actually a perfect union. Cranberry Shrimp Dippers is a perfect appetizer for any party.
Preparation Time4 min
Cooking Time14 min
- 1 (20-ounce) package SeaPack Popcorn Shrimp
- 1 can (16-ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Bake Popcorn Shrimp according to package instructions.
- Place cranberry sauce, maple syrup, orange juice and a dash of salt in a medium-sized skillet on medium high heat. Stir to incorporate.
- Bring cranberry mixture up to a simmer and reduce heat to medium low.
- Continue simmering mixture, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a serving dish. Serve with hot shrimp.
Read NextCowboy Crack
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.