7 Layer Dip
Add 7 levels of flavor to your next party with this 7 Layer Dip recipe. 7 layer Mexican dip is a spicy and tangy treat perfect for any social gathering. Make this Mexican 7 layer dip for your next social event.
- 1/2 pound ground meat (cooked)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced thin or chopped
- 1/2 pound mexican rice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup black olives
- cilantro, chopped (enough to garnish top)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
- Layer ingredients, starting with ground beef in a serving platter or dish.
- Follow beef with rice, then tomatoes, avocado, olives and cheese. Top with cilantro (enough for taste/garnish).
Read NextCowboy Corn Dip