Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"What’s sweeter than Valentine chocolate covered strawberries? The gift of homemade goodies is the best way to shower your sweetheart. Chocolate covered strawberries are easy to make and are always a hit. They’ve long been the staple of Valentine’s Day treats! There are so many ways you can decorate strawberries for Valentine’s Day. Opt for a milk chocolate base if you’d like, then drizzle on pink or red chocolate on top, add some heart-shaped sprinkles, or do what we did by using a red or white base adorned with coarse sugar!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 pounds strawberries
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- 12 ounces red candy melts
- coarse sugar
- decorative sprinkles
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes