Steamed Pumpkin Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Topped with shredded fresh coconut, this Thai steamed pumpkin cake is a delicious finger food that is easy to make, delicious, and totally portable. It's the perfect treat for afternoon tea, get-togethers, and holiday parties. Thai steamed pumpkin cake uses a part of a plant, in this case, the fruit (Thai squash), as the main ingredient. Also, it contains coconut milk, which makes it rich and delicious. Also, it has a squidgy texture and is usually topped with shredded coconut, adding more depth to it."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Snowman White Chocolate Toffee Cheese Ball
- Ree Drummond's Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe
- Easy Fried Apple Pies
- Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessert
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug
- No Bake Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pigs In Blankets In The Air Fryer
- Easy White Bean Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole Kids Can Make
- Instant Amla Pickle Recipe | Indian Gooseberry Pickle
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- Cranberry And Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- Cornflake Marshmallow Wreaths
- One Pan Braised Chicken Thighs In Apple Juice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes