Lemon Icebox Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lemon Icebox Pie is a Southern dessert named “icebox” because in old times it was set in the refrigerator rather than baked. This is a no bake, eggless and lower-in-fat version. There are many variations of this recipe. Usually it is made using condensed milk. My version uses firm low-fat yogurt or Greek yogurt. I also added some lemon juice and finely grated lemon zest to give it more intense, tangy lemon flavor. The low-fat whipped topping helps to maintain a creamy, ice-cream like texture to the filling. This filling is poured into a cookie crumb crust made of graham crackers or other types of cookies, like vanilla wafer cookies. After refrigeration, Lemon Icebox Pie is served with whipped cream topping."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes