Savory Turmeric Feta Cheese Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I call this turmeric feta cheese cake “savory” because it hardly has any sugar. Very little and I like it a lot this way. You will see what I mean if you try it. I still call it cake because yet, it does contains some sugar and of course feel free to make it as sweet as you like!! So it becomes a truly sweet cake. Feel very free with the sugar to add as much as you like and personalize it to your very own taste. Serve hot or cold with a little icing sugar on top if you wish and some creme fraiche, double creme, full fat yogurt or simply plain as it comes out of the oven. Whichever way you decide to serve it, it is absolutely delish! Bon appétit!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressing is a super simple salad dressing recipe that you may already love! If you've never tried their… Continue reading: "Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressingvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Gummies
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Malai Khofta
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Pizza Burgers
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Instant Pot Chilli Con Carne
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes