Raspberry Tiramisu Trifle
This layered dish looks like it took all day to make, but it takes just 20 minutes. What makes it taste as good as it looks is coffee-dipped cookies layered with sweetened cream cheese and raspberries. Dessert recipes have never been so good.
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time1 hr
- 1 (8-ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (6-ounces) package of Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies
- 1/3 cup brewed black coffee
- 1 cup sweetened frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup grated semi-sweet chocolate
Beat the cream cheese in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in the sugar and cinnamon. Fold in the whipped cream.
Spoon 1 cup cheese mixture into a 4-cup trifle bowl. Dip 6 of the cookies, one at a time, into the coffee and place over the cheese layer, overlapping slightly.
Spoon 2 tablespoons raspberries over the cookies. Repeat the layers.
Spread the remaining cheese mixture over the top. Garnish with the remaining cookies and raspberries. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Garnish with the chocolate before serving.