Bacon Parmesan Asparagus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Bacon Parmesan Asparagus is crisp but tender and the bacon and Parmesan cheese gives the asparagus smoky, savory flavors."
NotesLeaving the bacon drippings in the skillet will keep the asparagus from sticking to the pan and will add a nice smoky flavor.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSkillet
- 2 slices bacon, cut into pieces
- 1 pound asparagus, rinsed and cut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Use scissors to cut up the bacon into a large skillet. Cook over medium high heat until the bacon is crispy, stirring often. Drain the bacon on a piece of paper towel and set aside, but leave the drippings in the skillet (which is just enough to flavor and coat the asparagus).
Rinse, drain and cut off the tough (woody) ends of the asparagus. Then add the asparagus, salt and pepper to the bacon drippings.
Stir while cooking over medium high heat for 5-10 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender. Then add the bacon and stir to combine.
Place the asparagus in a serving bowl, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
- 2-Ingredient Italian Sugar Snap Peas
- Southern Collard Greens
- Cabbage Rolls ‘Sarmale’ Stuffed with Ground Beef, Veggies and Rice
- Southern Grandma's Corn Pudding
- Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Recipe
- Crispy Zucchini Fries
- Baked Spaghetti Squash & Gruyere
- Lemon Pepper Grilled Asparagus
- How to Store Cabbage
- Vegetable Chow Mein
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Chicken
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Creamed Peas
- Pasta Puttanesca With Spicy Tuna
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Sesame Thyme Crusted Rack Of Lamb
- Potato, Spinach And Beef Casserole
- Green Jello Shots
- Shepherd's Pie
- Strong Immune System Fig Smoothie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes