Bacon Parmesan Asparagus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Bacon Parmesan Asparagus is crisp but tender and the bacon and Parmesan cheese gives the asparagus smoky, savory flavors."
Serves: 4 People
Cooking Vessel Size: Skillet
- 2 slices bacon, cut into pieces
- 1 pound asparagus, rinsed and cut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- Use scissors to cut up the bacon into a large skillet. Cook over medium high heat until the bacon is crispy, stirring often. Drain the bacon on a piece of paper towel and set aside, but leave the drippings in the skillet (which is just enough to flavor and coat the asparagus).
- Rinse, drain and cut off the tough (woody) ends of the asparagus. Then add the asparagus, salt and pepper to the bacon drippings.
- Stir while cooking over medium high heat for 5-10 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender. Then add the bacon and stir to combine.
- Place the asparagus in a serving bowl, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Leaving the bacon drippings in the skillet will keep the asparagus from sticking to the pan and will add a nice smoky flavor.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Aloo Tikki (Potato Patty)
- Egg Pakora/Fritter
- Chicken Lollipop
- Massaged Kale Salad with Pine Nuts & Dried Cranberries
- Easy Dreamy Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie
- Skillet Chicken with Green Beans & Tomatoes
- Indian Dosa
- Loaded Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes