Raspberry Crumb Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The fun thing about these Raspberry Crumb Bars is that the fruit layer is all fruit. The berries bake down and almost look like jam...but it's just a layer of berries. And you could totally do this with blueberries or blackberries or a mix of all berries. Have fun with it! The other fun thing is the crumb topping. Holy yum, Batman! This crumb topping is a shortcake base that gets crumbled on top of the fresh berries. Actually, the crumb topping is the same as the crust...you just save some of the crust to crumble on top. Nice and easy!"
PLUS: This recipe is a finalist in our 2017 Summer Potluck Challenge!
Check out the other recipes here and cast your vote for your favorite summer potluck recipe today. Voting ends 7/31/17.
Type of DishDessert
- 8 ounces Unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 cup Granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Almond extract
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 4 cups Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan.
Using a medium bowl, add melted butter, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, 1/2 cup of sugar and all of brown sugar; stir until well combined. Add beaten eggs and almond extract; stir until well combined. Remove 1 cups of this mixture and set aside. Press remaining mixture into prepared baking pan.
In a separate bowl, stir together the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch. Add raspberries and gently stir until well combined. Spread raspberry mixture evenly into baking pan.
Crumble the remaining crust mixture evenly on top of raspberry layer. (Tip: Its ok to leave some of the crust in larger chunks here!)
Bake for 44-46 minutes, or until crumb topping is light golden brown. Let pan cool completely before slicing into bars. (Tip: The bars will be easier to slice if you refrigerate them first.)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Would you believe us if we told you this is The Best Pot Roast Recipe you're likely to find? You'll just have to try it to find out… Continue reading: "The Best Pot Roast Recipevideocam"
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Delight
- 6-Layer Sex In A Pan
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- Banana Layer Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
- No Churn Rhubarb Ice Cream Recipe
- 35 Luscious Cream Cheese Desserts
- 1970s Pineapple Dream Dessert
- Dunkaroo Dip
- 15 Dessert Recipes That Use a Lot of Milk
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Salmon And Melon Salad
- Spicy Chicken Wings
- Garlic And Parmesan Cauliflower Mash
- Quinoa And Avocado Salad
- Peach Pie Recipe With Almond Cream
- Tomato Basil Pasta Recipe
- Chili Mixed Nuts Recipe
- Holiday Party Recipes – Warm Seasoned Pecans
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Grilled Halibut Tacos With Salsa Verde
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes