White Hot Chocolate Peppermint Bundt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"White Hot Chocolate Peppermint Bundt is the perfect dessert for the holiday season. The cake is very dense and buttery and stood up nicely to the addition of white hot chocolate and peppermint. The icing is light and if you really like peppermint you can add some to the icing too. You get the addition of the peppermint with the candy canes on top! You can even make this ahead of time. Everyone will really love this bundt."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Instant Pot Lentil Soup
- Simple Homemade Sweet and Sour Mix Recipe
- Easy Appletini Cocktail
- Easy Chicken Tikka Masala Wrap
- Grilled Pork Chops - Cajun Style
- Instant Pot Black Beans
- Quick Key Lime Pie Icebox Cake
- Spicy Thai Coconut Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes