Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy and delicious, what more could you ask for in a dessert? Old Fashioned Apple Crisp is made with basic pantry ingredients you probably already have on hand. Please remember when your baking with apples to use apples intended for baking. There’s a difference between apples you buy to eat and apples you use to bake with. When baking apples are baked they hold their shape and don’t break down in the oven. They are both sweet and tart which adds lots of flavor to your apple desserts. Apple Crisps are very easy to adapt to your liking. Add nutmeg along with the cinnamon for a little extra flavor. You can also add crushed nuts to the topping for more crunch. Serve Old Fashioned Apple Crisp warm with a scoop of ice cream or a little cream. This easy delicious treat will put smiles on the faces of anybody you serve it to, ENJOY! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna is the perfect no-bake dessert for fall. If you love making delicious desserts without an oven, this is… Continue reading: "Creamy Apple Pie Lasagnavideocam"
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Snowman White Chocolate Toffee Cheese Ball
- Ree Drummond's Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe
- Easy Fried Apple Pies
- Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessert
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug
- No Bake Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes