No Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"For the ice cream part, please go crazy! Pick whatever you want. It can’t go wrong with the “cookie” part which is absolutely amazing! Let me explain by spelling out the ingredients."
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 3 cups ice cream of your choice, slightly softened
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
In a mixing bowl, stir together corn syrup, peanut butter and cinnamon.
Add Rice Krispies into the bowl and mix well.
Butter 2 9? round cake pans. (This will help take out the mixture easily later.)
Divide the mixture into two even portions and press firmly to the bottom of each cake pan by using the back of a regular-sized spoon.
Place both cake pans in your freezer until the mixtures are firm, about 15 minutes.
Take out the mixture from both cake pans. Spread one part of the mixture with softened ice cream.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe is all about shortcuts. It only takes five basic ingredients to make Gooey Apple Pull-Apart… Continue reading: "Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Breadvideocam"
- Easy Apple Pie Dumplings
- White Texas Sheet Cake
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- Toasted Coconut Rum Cake
- 300+ of The Best Dessert Recipes
- Amish Style Church Windows Dessert
- The Grey Stuff Cupcakes
- No Bake Walnut Pralines (Bajadera)
- How to: Seasonal No Bake Desserts
- Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slimming World Butter Chicken In Slow Cooker
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Chennai Style Vadacurry
- Eggplant With Sweet Potato | Traditional And Instant Pot Edition
- Fusion Burritos
- Indo-chinese Paneer Chili
- Instant Pot Sprouted Mung Beans
- Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Quick And Easy Indian Okra Recipe With Air Fryer
- Simple Deviled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes