Individual Frozen Creamy Chocolate Mini Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Individual, Frozen, Creamy Chocolate Mini Pies are the perfect summer no-bake dessert. A deliciously smooth and creamy chocolaty pie, kids and adults alike will go crazy for it!"
Chilling Time: 8 hr
Cooking Vessel Size: 12-cup muffin tin
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Everything Bagel Grilled Cheese
- Spicy Spinach Spaghetti Bake
- Italian Ricotta Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Flourless Brownies with Salted Caramel
- Hasselback Chicken Stuffed with Mozzarella
- Tuna Onion Spread
- Guinness Flank Steak Marinade
- Healthy Instant Pot Chocolate Steel Cut Oats
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes