Heavenly Baked Apple Dumplings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Heavenly, warm apple dumplings are the perfect fall dessert comfort food. It seems we can’t get enough of these ooey-gooey delicious dumplings of flaky, home-made dough swaddled around freshly baked tender apples with an amazing brown sugar syrup! It is the ultimate old-fashioned dessert. Apple dumplings can be served hot, cold, or room temperature for breakfast, dessert, or as a main dish are served sometimes with milk, cream, whipped cream or ice cream. Talk about dreamy! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cherry Angel Food Cake is definitely a super easy cake that everyone will believe is from a bakery. This is a super delicious… Continue reading: "Cherry Angel Food Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes