Raspberry Cheesecake Cutie Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mini cheesecake pies, Raspberry Cheesecake Cutie Pies are creamy and delicious and easy to make. The perfect size and the perfect no-bake dessert for a special occasion!"
Makes6 Cutie Pies
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
- 1 package (of 6) mini graham cracker pie crust shells
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8-ounce) carton Cool Whip, defrosted per package instructions (divided)
- 6 fresh raspberries
- 6 sprigs of fresh mint (for garnish)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes