Double Chocolate Peppermint Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Quite possibly the only seasonal flavor combination I like as much as pumpkin and spice is peppermint and chocolate. I hate to see ALL THINGS PUMPKIN season ushered out, but I am in no way sad to have CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT season snapping at its heels. I mean, the deep rich velvety flavor of chocolate counterposed with a bright zingy peppermint - it's quite possibly the ultimate holiday flavor combination. I made these Double Chocolate Peppermint Brownies to include in our packages of sweet treats that we hand out to neighbors and friends, but my kids begged me to hoard them for ourselves. I did still give most of the brownies out, but pilfered a few for the kids first. My six year old couldn't keep his nose out of our box and insisted "I just can't stop smelling how awesome they are!" And as usual, it's just a modified box mix -- because that's how I roll."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love no bake desserts then this Chocolate Kisses Fudge is going to easily become your new favorite dessert to make. This fudge… Continue reading: "Chocolate Kisses Fudgevideocam"
- Luscious Berry Mini Pavlovas
- Fresh Cherry Cobbler
- Caramel Drizzled Apple Pie Squares
- Apple, Carrot and Zucchini Cake with Ginger and Turmeric
- Honey Grilled Peaches made with Eastern Shore Honey
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake
- Pineapple Fluff
- Baklava Cinnamon Rolls
- Donut Muffin Recipes|Old fashioned Donut Muffin
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Custom Boxes With logo from DnPackaging
- Ranch Beans Chili Mac
- Cabbage Salad with Teriyaki Dressing
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Stew
- Potato Goulash Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes