Delicious Cakey Coconut Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Do you like cakey brownies? If you do, you'll love this cakey coconut brownie recipe. These brownies are delicious, dairy-free, flourless, and very easy to make. Instead of flour, I use finely grated desiccated coconut and some tahini (or other nut butter). I also like adding flax meal but if you dont want to use flax meal, substitute it by some more desiccated coconut. Also, I use dates instead of 'sugar and I love it that these brownies aren't too sweet. I used an 1818 cm (77 inch) tray for this recipe. It yields 16 small brownies."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Apple
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Fried Spanish Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Baked Potato on the Log Burner
- Pasta Alla Norma (Sicilian Eggplant And Tomato Pasta)
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Breakfast Sliders
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Thai Lotus Shoot Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes