Creamy No Bake Coconut Lime Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh and citrusy lime filling topped with whipped coconut cream in a flaky shell. What could be better for a Cinco de Mayo celebration? These Creamy No Bake Coconut Lime Tarts are also the perfect summer treat. They're easy to make, no bake, and made in a bite-sized portion for easy snacking. These little tarts go great served alongside some margaritas or after a tasty Mexican-inspired meal. They only take 20 quick minutes to make, and then you'll just need to refrigerate them until firm or ready to serve.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Dragon Roll
- Healthy Shamrock Gummies
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream
- Asparagus And Potato Frittata
- Natural Mint Shamrock Shake
- Homemade Coleslaw
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Rice
- Air Fryer Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes