Creamiest No-Bake Oreo Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is an easy, delicious, no-bake dessert that is heaven in a pan! In under three hours, you can have a tasty treat your whole family will love!"
Any dessert with Oreos in it is truly an irresistible dish. This no-bake dessert, especially, is something everyone in your household will crave. All you have to do is mix up the ingredients and then let it set in the fridge. This easy dessert is ideal for summer parties, but it's so good you'll be making it all year long!
Serves: 6 People
Chilling Time: 2 hr
Cooking Vessel Size: 9 x 13-inch baking dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Smoked Baked Beans with Celery and Molasses
- 3-Ingredient Savoy Cabbage Stew
- Spiced Gingerbread Latte
- Pepper Rasam Recipe
- Creamy Saffron Shrimp Sauce
- Panettone Italian Christmas Bread
- Lebkuchen Honey Gingerbread Cookies
- Ostrich Steaks
- Schezwan Dosa
- Instant Pot Chicken Stock
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes