We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Butterscotch fudge is a simple and delicious dessert made with only two surprising ingredients. No one will guess how you did it! Butterscotch Fudge. Kind of sounds Harry Potterish, right? I know, I know, I’m totally on a fudge kick. I won’t lie to you, there are a few more coming down the pike. P.S. I love fudge. Try serving after a yummy club sandwich and refrigerator pickle lunch! It’s never around more than a day in our house!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- Falafel : Super Crispy On The Outside And Moist On The Inside
- 4 Minute Family Friendly Masala Rice
- Gluten-free And High-fiber Oatmeal
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Perfect Healthy Avocado Indian Roti
- Butter Pecan Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes