Easy Kitchen Sink Macaroni Salad
Macaroni salad recipes are a staple at any picnic or barbeque. Jam packed with whatever vegetables and cheese you have in your fridge, Kitchen Sink Macaroni Salad is a hodgepodge collection of flavor. Add in your favorite your vegetables to make it just the way you like.
This is just one of our favorite recipes for macaroni salad. Find more inspiration in this collection of 14 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes.
- 1 (16-ounces) pacakaage of elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dill pickles, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 cup celery
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup black pitted olives, chopped
Cook macaroni according to package. Drain, Rinse with cold water. Drain well. Return macaroni to pot.
Combine all ingredients in to a bowl and mix well. Add to macaroni. Toss together well.
- Turn into serving bowl. Chill for one hour or more. If you want it more moist, add a bit of milk or more mayonnaise.