We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Pineapple Cupcakes are a tasty tropical twist on the normal cupcake recipe, and they are super easy desserts to make as well. This recipe will make you fall in love with pineapple desserts. You'll enjoy the flavor so much, and of course you'll love the warmth and softness of the cupcake itself. As if those two things aren't enough to get your attention, these pineapple cupcakes also offer an amazing coconut buttercream topping as well. What else could you possibly want in a cupcake?
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
- Gooey Butter Cake Cupcakes
- Easy Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Cupcakes
- Vanilla Unicorn Pinata Cupcake
- Magic Tomato Soup Cupcakes
- Campfire S'mores Cupcakes
- Happy Birthday Cupcakes
- Jumbo Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Copycat Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 4 Ingredient Cake Mix Mini Cakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes