Happy Birthday Cupcakes
By: Tara Noland from noshingwiththenolands.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Happy Birthday Cupcakes are a colorful treat that not only has sprinkles on the outside but there are sprinkles on the inside as well. And just look at all that delicious buttercream frosting. Everyone will be wanting to sample these cupcakes. These cupcakes would also be the perfect dessert for a baby shower or a bridal shower. You can even serve them for Easter or any other special holiday or occasion. You can change to color to suit the festivities. Enjoy!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- April Fools Spaghetti and Meatballs Cupcakes
- Oreo Stuffed Cupcakes
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Cupcakes
- Classic Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes
- Five Star Frozen Fruit Salad
- Gooey Butter Cake Cupcakes
- Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Campfire S'mores Cupcakes
- Extra Gooey Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 23 Savory Breakfast Recipes for Fuss-Free Mornings
- Pre-made Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Up
- Key Lime Chiffon Pie
- Raw Vegan Granola Bars
- Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites
- Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
- Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Slow Cooker Pastrami Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup
- Red Velvet Cake