Chocolate or vanilla lover? With this cupcake recipe, you don't have to decide! These cupcakes share the best of both worlds.
Cooking Time25 min
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1 tub vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place paper baking cups in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg in medium bowl at medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in 6 ounces chocolate chips; set aside.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- Divide batter between muffin cups (1/4 cup each). Top each with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 20-25 minutes or until tops spring back when touched lightly.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan. Remove from pan; cool completely.
- Frost tops with frosting. Sprinkle each with a few chocolate chips.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Cupcake Recipes"
Cupcakes and Cupcake Recipes
There are no records