Cheesecake Cupcakes with Blueberries
Violet from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory would love this blueberry cupcake recipe. Since after all, she did turn into one! Get your blueberry fix with this yummy cheesecake.
Hey if you like this blueberry recipe check out our favorites in this collection of 16 Delicious and Fun Blueberry Recipes.
Cooking Time40 min
- 12 sugar cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line 12 muffin cups with foil liners.
- Place a cookie in bottom of each liner; trim cookies to fit if necessary.
- Beat together cream cheese and sugar on medium speed in large bowl, until smooth.
- Add eggs, beating just until blended.
- Beat in sour cream, vanilla, and lemon rind.
- On low speed, beat in flour. Stir in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into cups, dividing equally.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until cakes are set.
- Cool cakes in pan on rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove cakes to a rack to cool.
Read NextMagic Tomato Soup Cupcakes