Slow Cooker Pineapple Brown Sugar Pulled Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy Slow Cooker Pineapple Brown Sugar Pulled Pork recipe is smothered in a homemade barbecue sauce! Sweet, tangy and so tender!"
Summertime calls for a multitude of recipes with pineapple in them. Incorporate the sweet fruit into your next family dinner by making this Pineapple Brown Sugar Pulled Pork! It's an easy slow cooker meal that requires minimal effort on your part. Simply put all of the ingredients in the slow cooker and then let them simmer. You'll have a delicious pulled pork meal ready and waiting for you when you get home.
Preparation Time10 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW8 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
Crazy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
12 Awesome All Day Slow Cooker Recipes
Magic Slow Cooker Meatloaf
Babushka's Slow Chicken
Crazy Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes
Genius Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
Slow Cooker Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
Slow Cooked General Tso's Chicken
Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
Dump and Run Pork Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes