Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My BBQ Chicken Pizza really cooks well in the slow cooker. The edges become crispy, making for a subtantial crust that will hold your favorite toppings. I used a package of Pillsbury crescent rolls, BBQ sauce, chicken breast, Mozzarella cheese, and thin-sliced purple onions."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time2 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH2 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSlow Cooker
Add a layer of very thin slices of purple onion.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese
- Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken Recipe
- Ham and Bean Soup
- Chicken Tacos in Slow Cooker
- Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken Rice Bowls
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Caramel Cake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Ground Beef Stew
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes