Lemony Herbed Drumsticks
If you have a picky eater at home this simple chicken drumstick recipe will be right up their alley. Lemony Herbed Drumsticks are seasoned with rosemary and garlic and cooked to perfection. This easy slow cooker recipe for chicken drumsticks will bring a burst of flavor to your chicken that you never thought possible. When cooking with herbs, you'll bring a depth of flavor and aroma to the dish, which will set it apart from other chicken drumstick recipes. This recipe will satisfy palettes of all kinds and is perfect for many occasions.
Cooking Time6 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 4 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white wine or marsala
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Put drumsticks in a large plastic bag. Mix all remaining ingredients together and add to the drumsticks, turning bag to cover all.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Put everything in the slow cooker and cook for 5 to 6 hours on low.
- Place drumsticks in a baking pan and broil for a few minutes to brown, then serve.