Double Squash Combo
If you're a zucchini and summer squash lover, this double squash combo recipe is for you. One of our most delicious summer squash recipes, this recipe is sure to please the squash enthusiast in your family.
Cooking Time7 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 1/2 pound zucchini
- 1 1/2 pound summer squash
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons fine, dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cut both kinds of squash into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Put in bottom of slow-cooking pot and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Dot with butter; sprinkle with crumbs and cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or until tender.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.