3 Ingredient Pulled Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"3 ingredient pulled pork is a recipe so simple that anyone can make it. It is the perfect meat for large gatherings because you put it in your slow cooker and forget about it! This is perfect for when you have to bring a dish when traveling, because it transports well. This dish is mild and simple. This allows you to dress it up with barbecue sauce or any other condiments you would like."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 4 pouchs boneless pork loin
- 1 teaspoon Garlic salt
- 8 ounces Root beer
- 1 cup Water
Place pork loin in slow cooker.
Sprinkle with garlic salt.
Pour root beer and water over the pork loin.
Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours until meat is cooked thoroughly and easy to shred.
When the meat is done, shred with a fork. You can drain off the excess liquid or leave some to help keep the meat moist.
Serve with buns, bread, tortillas or alone as a main dish.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
- Babushka's Slow Chicken
- Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooked General Tso's Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Gravy
- 3 Ingredient “Baby Bella” Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
- Slow Cooker Italian Meatball Stew
- Magic Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Barbeque Pork
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes