Coffee Pot Roast
Wake up your taste buds with this easy coffee pot roast recipe. This slow cooker pot roast has minimal ingredients for maximum results. If you're on the hunt for easy slow cooker recipes, be sure to add this one to your collection.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 6 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 pounds beef rump or bottom round roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup canned tomatoes
- 1 cup black coffee
- 1 cup water
- Place carrots and potatoes in slow cooker. Add beef and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Layer in tomatoes, coffee, and water and cover.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, or until beef is cooked through.