Copycat Boston Market Macaroni and Cheese
This delicious copycat mac 'n' cheese will have a permanent place in your dinner rotation.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The famous Boston Market Macaroni and Cheese recipe is the ultimate mac 'n' cheese inspiration, and we are excited to share this copycat recipe with you!
We love the use of rotini pasta in this recipe because it soaks up tons of gooey cheese sauce. One bite of this scrumptious dish will have your family asking how soon you can make it again. The good news is that you won't mind making it again because it was such an easy recipe!
All you have to do is cook the pasta and blend together a few secret ingredients. The finished macaroni and cheese may taste like it took all day to make, but you will know that it was a breeze.
Be sure to ENTER TO WIN the Microplane Elite Grater Set to use for making this recipe! Leave a comment on this page and you will receive a bonus entry. Plus, don't miss the grand prize giveaway including one of each prize featured in the 12 Days of Christmas in July!
Cooking Time30 min
- 3 cups spiral shaped pasta
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
Boston Market Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Cook pasta according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, combine milk, Velveeta, mustard, and garlic powder in a double boiler. Bring water to a simmer.
Stir ingredients together until heated through and smooth.
When pasta is cooked, drain it thoroughly. Combine cheese and pasta. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
We don't mind being a little cheesy about recipes like this. Try our classic mac! Classic Mac N' Cheese
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this post. Duplicate comments are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of August 1st, 2019.
- Email Address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until July 31st, 2019 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
What is your favorite mac and cheese recipe to mimic?
Answer below to receive an extra entry to the contest!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Perfect Potluck Cucumber Salad is the food that everyone will be talking about when you bring it to your next potluck. This is a… Continue reading: "Perfect Potluck Cucumber Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Sous Vide Sirloin Steak
- Easy Charlie Brown Halloween Treats
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Frito Pie
- Thai Turkey Burgers
- Copycat Black Pepper Chicken
- German Cucumber Dill Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes