Copycat Boston Market Macaroni and Cheese
This delicious copycat mac 'n' cheese will have a permanent place in your dinner rotation.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The famous Boston Market Macaroni and Cheese recipe is the ultimate mac 'n' cheese inspiration, and we are excited to share this copycat recipe with you!
We love the use of rotini pasta in this recipe because it soaks up tons of gooey cheese sauce. One bite of this scrumptious dish will have your family asking how soon you can make it again. The good news is that you won't mind making it again because it was such an easy recipe!
All you have to do is cook the pasta and blend together a few secret ingredients. The finished macaroni and cheese may taste like it took all day to make, but you will know that it was a breeze.
Cooking Time30 min
- 3 cups spiral shaped pasta
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
Boston Market Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Cook pasta according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, combine milk, Velveeta, mustard, and garlic powder in a double boiler. Bring water to a simmer.
Stir ingredients together until heated through and smooth.
When pasta is cooked, drain it thoroughly. Combine cheese and pasta. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
We don't mind being a little cheesy about recipes like this. Try our classic mac! Classic Mac N' Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cherry Angel Food Cake is definitely a super easy cake that everyone will believe is from a bakery. This is a super delicious… Continue reading: "Cherry Angel Food Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Bread Meatball Bites
- Kfc Mac And Cheese
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- Pigs In A Blanket
- Chubby Hubby Bark
- Chubby Hubby Bark
- Cream Cheese Mints
- Classic Prime Rib
- Snow Globe Christmas Rice Krispie Treats
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes