Red Robin Copycat Root Beer Float Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of America's favorite restaurant chains is Red Robin. (Yum!) However, this classic burger joint can get ridiculously expensive. Thankfully, this Red Robin Copycat Root Beer Float Cake makes a picture-perfect copy of one of Red Robin's best desserts, and you can enjoy it in the comfort of your own home. With a marbled vanilla chocolate cake, a rich layer of chocolate cream, and a light root beer whipped cream, this Red Robin Copycat Root Beer Float Cake is one of our favorite desserts, and you're sure to love it too.
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time23 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes