Red Robin Copycat Root Beer Float Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of America's favorite restaurant chains is Red Robin. (Yum!) However, this classic burger joint can get ridiculously expensive. Thankfully, this Red Robin Copycat Root Beer Float Cake makes a picture-perfect copy of one of Red Robin's best desserts, and you can enjoy it in the comfort of your own home. With a marbled vanilla chocolate cake, a rich layer of chocolate cream, and a light root beer whipped cream, this Red Robin Copycat Root Beer Float Cake is one of our favorite desserts, and you're sure to love it too.
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time23 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a soup recipe you can make anytime you've got soup on the mind, this is the one! Tried and True Italian Pasta… Continue reading: "Tried and True Italian Pasta Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- MINI APPLE PIE RECIPE
- CRANBERRY BRIE CHICKEN BITES
- PUMPKIN SHAPED DINNER ROLLS
- QUICK & EASY RECIPE FISH SANDWICHES WITH CRUNCHY CILANTRO LIME SLAW
- COQUITO CUPCAKES WITH COQUITO WHIPPED CREAM ICING
- 4 INGREDIENT BANANA PANCAKES
- CREAM CHEESE CORN CASSEROLE WITH GREEN CHILES
- MARINATED BEEF KABOBS
- EASY BRATWURST PASTA
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes