Caramelized Onion Feta Pastry Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Caramelized Onion Feta Pastry Bites from Trader Joe’s are one of their most popular frozen appetizers (and most expensive) and they’re easy to make at home! Trader Joe’s Pastry Bites with Feta and Caramelized Onion are an addiction that is pretty darn hard to stop once you’ve tried them. Plus, they’re expensive which isn’t awesome when you need multiple boxes for a craving. These Caramelized Onion Feta Pastry Bites are so inexpensive and easy to make that you’ll find yourself making them for all your dinner parties.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- Tex Mex Sloppy Joes
- Pesto Brussels Sprouts with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Pumpkin Blueberry Muffins
- Bacon Cheddar Chive Egg Muffins
- Chawal ki Kheer
- Sweet Potato Mac 'n' Cheese
- Breakfast Burger
- Sugar Cookies
- Crispy Roast Chicken with Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes