Forgotten Meringue Cookies
Forgotten Meringue Cookies are light, fluffy, and so easy to make. These delectable little meringue cookies will be impossible to forget about as they sit in the oven overnight. It might be hard, but just forget about it!
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with foil.
- With electric mixer, beat egg whites until peaks begin to form.
- Add sugar slowly (about 1 tbsp at a time ). Add vanilla, salt, and beat until everything is very stiff and shiny.
- Fold in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tspfulls onto cookie sheets and put in preheated oven.
- Turn oven off and forget the cookies until morning.
Read NextChocolate Sugar Cookies