Easy Cowboy Cookies
There's nothing like the taste of a fresh homemade chocolate chip cookie. The aroma that fills the house is unforgettable, just like the first bite. These easy Cowboy Cookies are a delectable treat. Made with a hint of brown sugar for a special surprise, you're going to love 'em.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt and set aside.
- Blend shortening and sugars, add beaten eggs.
- Add flour mixture, oats, chocolate pieces and vanilla.
- Drop from teaspoon onto lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
Read NextChocolate Sugar Cookies