Cranberry Ice Box Cookies
Cranberry Ice Box Cookies are so tasty and so easy to make. Make the dough, roll it into a log, and forget about it! This refrigerator cookie dough recipe allows you to slice and bake cookies whenever you need them!
Makes about 7 dozen cookies.
- 4 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cup ground nuts
- 1 1/2 cup ground cranberries
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Cream together sugars, margarine, eggs and extract thoroughly.
- By hand, fold in flour mixture thoroughly.
- Add nuts and cranberries, mixing well.
- Shape into long rolls, wrap in wax paper, and chill overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut into 1/8 inch slices and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes and cool on wire rack.