Banana Fudge Cookies
Banana and Fudge, that's really all I needed to know when I saw this recipe. You'll have a blast making and eating these Banana Fudge Cookies. My friends voted this one of the best cookie recipes I've ever made.
Don't miss our collection of 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix for more easy baking ideas!
Cooking Time8 min
- 18 (1/2 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup bananas, mashed and ripe
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, bananas, egg, and water in a bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes or until done.
- Remove from baking sheets; cool on racks.
Read NextLemon Sugar Cookie Recipe