Sweet Peach Crumb Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Peach Crumb Bars, an easy dessert that is perfect for summer or early fall when peaches are in season. These bars are a cross between peach pie and a cookie! They have an easy cookie crust, fresh peach layer, and topped with a crumb streusel topping. Perfect potluck or party dessert. If you don't have fresh peaches, you could use frozen, or could even substitute other fruit."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Babushka's Slow Chicken is one of the easiest yet flavorful recipes you'll ever make for dinner! You only have to prepare a few… Continue reading: "Babushka's Slow Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Heart-Healthy Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Crazy Cake
- Extra Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Poached Eggs With Mock Béarnaise Sauce
- Creamy Cheesy Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Cheese Omelet In A Mug: 2 Minutes Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes