Red Velvet Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Red Velvet Brownies combine the flavours of vanilla and chocolate in these chewy and gooey brownies with a cream cheese swirl. These brownies are based on the classic red velvet cake recipe but made into a gooey brownie. Red velvet is one of my many loves. The interesting combination of both vanilla and chocolate accented with the creamy cheesecake like frosting – or in the case of these red velvet brownies – swirl. This new form of red velvet is in the form of brownies with a cheesecake swirl throughout. These contain more cocoa than most other red velvet recipes for more of a chocolate flavour due to these being brownies but they still have they sweet, subtle vanilla charm of a classic red velvet recipe."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x9 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Double Chocolate Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Buttermilk Sugar Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- Real Deal Lemon Bars
- Valentine's Double Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies
- Cheese Pie Bars with Filo Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes