Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Whoopie Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Indulge this season and make these delicious, irresistible Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Whoopie Pie Cookies! Moist, delicious cookies filled with marshmallow cream! Perfect for this season! Ingredients: Pumpkin Snickerdoodle: 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened 1 cup granulated sugar, plus 4 tablespoons, divided 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup canned pumpkin puree 2½ cups all-purpose flour ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice ½ teaspoon cinnamon, plus 2 tablespoons, divided ½ teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder Cream Filling: 3 cups powdered sugar 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme Head over to: http://mykitchencraze.com/pumpkin-snickerdoodle-whoopie-pies/ for the complete recipe! This recipe will be a favorite this season!!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time12 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Trash Candy Recipe
- Louisiana Crunch Cake Recipe
- Basil and Sun Dried Tomato Meatballs
- Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- Chicken Fresco (Ruby Tuesday Copycat)
- Healthy Applesauce & Spinach Brownies
- Healthy Shamrock Shake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Crumble
- Baked Provolone with Herbs and Homemade Garlic Flatbread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes