Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Whoopie Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Indulge this season and make these delicious, irresistible Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Whoopie Pie Cookies! Moist, delicious cookies filled with marshmallow cream! Perfect for this season! Ingredients: Pumpkin Snickerdoodle: 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened 1 cup granulated sugar, plus 4 tablespoons, divided 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup canned pumpkin puree 2½ cups all-purpose flour ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice ½ teaspoon cinnamon, plus 2 tablespoons, divided ½ teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder Cream Filling: 3 cups powdered sugar 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme Head over to: http://mykitchencraze.com/pumpkin-snickerdoodle-whoopie-pies/ for the complete recipe! This recipe will be a favorite this season!!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time12 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes