Awesome Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Soft, chewy exquisite pumpkin cookies adorned with luscious chocolate chips are AWESOME! Just in time for the ‘pumpkin everything‘ season and one of the our favorite ways we like to incorporate pumpkin is in cookies! Especially Awesome Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies! These cookies are soft, not cakey, yet they are very light and because of the pumpkin, no eggs are needed. Pumpkin spiced and chocolate yumminess in every bite, especially when you use Ghirardelli Bittersweet 60% Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips. Yum!!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- OMG! Soft-Batch Mini M&M & Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Classic Scottish Shortbread Cookies
- OMG! Ultimate Milk Chocolate Cashew Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Bars
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Mexican Wedding Cookies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes