Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These pumpkin peanut butter dog treats are a safe way to let your dog enjoy their favorite flavors. Make this dog biscuit recipe today. Making biscuits for your pet ensures that you can control all of the ingredients. Making your pet a cookie is no more difficult than making your family cookies. All you need are a few simple ingredients to get started. I like to make them in the shape of a bone. You can use whatever type of cookie cutter you have."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Amish Sugar Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Delights Cookie Bar
- Carrot Cake Cookies with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Vegan Gluten Free Cookies - Copycat Toll House Recipe
- Cherry Cream Cheese Pinwheels (kolaches)
- Gingerbread Yule Log Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Biscoff Swirled Cookies
- Charleston Pecan Chewies
- Linzer Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes