Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Thick, soft and warmly-spiced, these old-fashioned Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect fall treat. Best of all, the simple dessert only requires 10 minutes of prep! Stir in raisins, chocolate chips, cranberries or nuts to add even more flavor and texture. It's no secret that I love classic oatmeal cookies, so what could be better than combining my favorite cookies with pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves?! The result is a mish-mash of delicious fall flavors that come together quickly and easily in one sweet treat. These easy Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are a simple dessert that both kids and adults love! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Swiss Delight Braised Steak is the perfect dinner for two recipe when you really want to treat your significant other. Show off… Continue reading: "Swiss Delight Braised Steakvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tuna Cakes
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Basil Pesto With Almonds
- Instant Pot Bangers And Mash
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Sugar And Spice Baked Pumpkin Donuts
- Couscous With Spinach & Chickpeas
- Wild Rice Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes