Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Bars are soft and melt-in-the-mouth peanut butter cookie bars filled with chocolate chips, marshmallows and caramel! These peanut butter marshmallow cookie bars are based on my Caramel Peanut Butter Slice recipe. The recipe has been such a hit with everyone I give these too raving about the texture and the flavours that I just had to make another variation of this slice! Just look at that oozing caramel and melting marshmallows!Never fear, if you don’t like gooey desserts *gasp*, you can allow these to set in the fridge before slicing and eating and you will end up with a sturdy slice that is suitable for lunchboxes or a dessert to serve after dinner."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x9 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes