Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you’re looking for a no-fuss, one-bowl recipe for peanut butter chocolate chip bars you’ve come to the right place! Just 10 ingredients and only 30 minutes of your time, and you’ll be loving on these bars made with smooth, creamy peanut butter and sweet chocolate chunks. Peanut butter and chocolate is a time honored tradition for some. Remember the old Reeses peanut butter cup commercials? “Hey, you got chocolate in my peanut butter!” The two ingredients were meant to be together."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time22 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 pan
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups unsalted butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces chopped semi sweet chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
- Butter Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Real Deal Lemon Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Monster Cookie for One
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- Amish Butterhorn Cookies
- No Bake Turtle Cookies
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Salmon And Melon Salad
- Spicy Chicken Wings
- Garlic And Parmesan Cauliflower Mash
- Quinoa And Avocado Salad
- Peach Pie Recipe With Almond Cream
- Tomato Basil Pasta Recipe
- Chili Mixed Nuts Recipe
- Holiday Party Recipes – Warm Seasoned Pecans
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Grilled Halibut Tacos With Salsa Verde
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes