Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Combine two traditional recipes to make these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. This amazing dessert takes about 12 minutes from start to finish, including cooking time. Rich peanut butter and chocolate combine with sugar and egg to make the epitome of a perfect cookie. I know people boast about easy recipes all the time and it’s rarely as easy as they make it sound. However, I’m definitely not pulling your leg when I say that these are the easiest cookies you will ever make. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipe is one for the ages. This old-fashioned dessert salad recipe is creamy, delicious and something… Continue reading: "Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipevideocam"
- Nutella Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Bars
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Copycat Doubletree Cookies
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Gluten Free Monster Cookies
- Irresistible Cake Mix Bars
- Vintage Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Sparkling Raspberry Vodka Cocktail
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs
- Baked Spanish Rice With Vegetables
- Easy Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Grilled Steak Tips
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Spinach Dip Recipe
- Chocolate Crepe Recipe
- Instant Pot Pepper Jack Mac And Cheese
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes