Oreo Magic Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Oreo Magic Bars are seven layer bars including layers of crushed Oreos, butter, coconut, pecans, chocolate chips, marshmallows, and condensed milk. Magic Bars are also known as seven layer bars, hello dolly bars, magic seven bars… You get the idea. Traditional magic bars are layers of malt biscuits, butter, coconut, nuts, chocolate and sometimes fruit with condensed milk. I have my version on this blog. I called them Magic Seven Layer Bars. Magic bars are a classic and a definite crowd pleaser. Don’t get me wrong, I love the original seven layer bars recipe. In fact it’s one of my family favourites! However, today I wanted to change it all up and make cookies and cream version. A naughtier, gooier, chocolate version if you will. You know how I love my goo and chocolate!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x9 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes