Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This old-fashioned Lemon Squares recipe is easy to make from scratch with just 7 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep! The sweet and tart lemon curd filling sits on top of a flaky, buttery shortbread crust for a simple and delicious treat. Serve the classic lemon bars at picnics, bridal showers, afternoon tea parties, or holiday dessert buffets. Everyone loves the fresh, bright citrus flavor! These lemon squares (or "lemon bars") are a classic, old-fashioned dessert that has been loved for generations. With layers of buttery shortbread crust, creamy lemon filling, and dusting of powdered sugar, the easy dessert bars look and taste fancy -- but they're so simple to make! Serve them for just about any special occasion, including Easter brunch, a bridal shower, baby shower, or just a casual summer picnic or Sunday supper. With just 10 minutes of hands-on prep, you can have a big tray of lemon squares made from scratch with just a handful of pantry staples! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes