Malteser Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Malteser Cookie Bars are chewy and gooey, packed full of malt, chocolate and Maltesers to make these taste like Maltesers in cookie bar form! I love these cookie bars. They have a full 1/2 cup of malted milk powder AND crushed Maltesers. Trust me when I say you really won’t be disappointed in the flavour of these Malteser cookie bars. That is, if Maltesers are your thing of course. If malt and chocolate isn’t your thing then these are not for you."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x9 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Double Chocolate Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Buttermilk Sugar Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- Real Deal Lemon Bars
- Valentine's Double Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies
- Cheese Pie Bars with Filo Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes